Thursday, August 23, 2007

Deepika padukone on koffee with karan


It was the team of upcoming movie Om shanti Om that had a hot coffee with Karan this week.Shahrukh and Farah had already experienced taste of Karan's hot and spicy coffee but it was the first time for upcoming superstar Deepika padukone.It was obvious that these three were their to promote their movie Om shanti Om, but they did have lot of fun in the rapid fire round, which sure had a lot of fire! Shah Rukh's personal habit, which irritates Farah the most? If Farah woke up one morning and realized she has become Shah Rukh, what would she do? If Shah Rukh was made President of India, what would he do? Beside himself, his choice for the host of KBC would be? Who according to Shah Rukh is the sexiest working Indian actress today? Who wins the coffee hamper! Wait and watch!

Excerpts from the interview:



Karan: Welcome back to Koffee with Karan… how does it feel… it is your third appearance?
Farah: Fourth… if you are not counting when I was a judge in the last season…

Karan: Oh right… you judged the finale episode…
Farah: Ya… I have been here almost as much as you…

Karan: A big event that has transformed your life is your wedding…. That happened 2 years ago?
Farah: Ya… 2 years…

Karan: I thought it would change you? You, tell me… has it changed you?
Farah: ahhhhhh… has it?

Karan: I am asking you… has it made you softer, calmer?
Farah: I don't think it has made me calmer for sure… but, yes it has given me a perspective in life… and I do enjoy staying at home a lot more now…

Karan: Yes… you have someone to come home to
Farah: Ya…. I like being around the house… doing homely things… not just being on set so much… but, I still enjoyed making my second movie… a little more than I enjoyed making my first one… when I wasn't married then…

Karan: So, cool you look… new hair do… muscles… 6 pack… I heard
SRK: 4
Farah: 4 have come… 2 to go… SRK: I am still working on the last two…

Karan: What made you make this change?
SRK: My son feels I am fat…

Karan:: He thinks you are fat?
SRK: He thinks I am fat… He beat up a girl… because, first she called me an asshole… beep beep… then she said I look very ugly on KBC… sorry Star… he didn't react… he controlled himself… finally when she said, your father is fat… he kicked her… so I got angry with him… and he said, Papa, you know what, it is not her fault…its you… why are you fat? because she said, ugly, I didn't mind… you looked handsome on KBC… you are not an asshole I know…. You are a cool guy but you are fat Papa.

Karan: He thinks you are fat…
SRK: Just imagine… what he thinks about you and Farah? Lets not get into that… Farah: Thanks… Karan: Laughs….

Karan: Are you nervous at all?
Deepika: I am very nervous…

Karan: Was it the same kind of nervousness when you were offered this film… you had to work with Shah Rukh, with Farah… were you completely like all nerves the first day…
Deepika: It was the same kind of nervousness; especially on the first day… although Farah went all out to make me feel comfortable… she introduced me to Shah Rukh well in advance…

Karan: And everyone tells that he is a terrific co-star …
Deepika: He is fantastic to work with…

Karan: It feels special that you are a part of such a monstrous project?
Deepika: Yes and we have almost come to the end of it
SRK: I thought Karan was saying you are part of such a monster (pointing to Farah)
Deepika: No, she was wonderful…


COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Deepika padukone on koffee with karan”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .