Friday, December 14, 2007

Saif has to wait for marriage:Kareena

Kareena Kapoor says she keeps her work and love life separate.

Kapoor said in an interview published that work was her focus right now and marriage to her boyfriend and well-known actor Saif Ali Khan was a long way off.

"They are two different compartments,'' she said.

She has dreamed of marriage and children like most women, but said: "At this point I am too young to think about it. We will take each year as it comes, not each day as it comes.''

Kareena recently ended a three-year romance with Shahid Kapur , with whom she starred in the hit love story Jab We Met.

Kapoor also won praise from critics last year for "Omkara,'' a Bollywood adaptation of Shakespeare's "Othello.''

Kapoor said Khan was very supportive since he too worked hard to succeed in India's movie industry.

"I am highly ambitious. My strength, my confidence and everything else stems from my ability to work hard in my career which is the pivotal point of my life,'' she said. "It's beyond everything.''

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Saif has to wait for marriage:Kareena”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .