Friday, December 28, 2007

What are the stars planning for the New Year?

Bipasha Basu: "I'm working on New Year's eve. I'll be performing at the Mariott. Then I'm heading to Kenya for a week's holiday.

I hope in 2008 I've loads of fun and I do great work. I'd like more travel for myself and less violence for the world.”

Suniel Shetty: "I'm off to spend the year-end with my family in our Khandala home, and that includes my parents of course.

I'd want my family to be happy and complete in 2008. On the professional front I want my production company Popcorn Entertainment to march ahead."

Sammir Dattani: "New Years is strictly for the family.I'm shooting in Bangalore but will be back in time to spend New Years eve with my parents and my sister Sweta who's leaving for London for further studies.

As for what I'll do after the family dinner, let's just say there're naughty possibilities. I want my five releases to do well in 2008. If I can have a second wish I want to work with Sanjay Bhansali. Could he make Saawariya 2 with me?"

Tusshar Kapoor: "I can't travel out of Mumbai for the new year, I'm shooting. So it'd be just close friends home on the 31st. My only wish for 2008 is to see my films get a smooth release.

Esha Deol: "On the 31st I'm with my old school friends and my mum out of India. In 2008 I want a role that will chellenge me as an actress. Waiting with fingers crossed. I've kept my dates free. I want that one kick-ass role. For the rest of world I pray for peace.

Priyanka Chopra: "I'm shooting till the 30th. Then I've one day to spend with my family. After the New Year's I'm off to Bangkok to shoot a commercial for a beauty soap. My wish? That my father remains well, and my films do well."

Urmila Matondkar: "I'll be working during New Year's eve. As for my wish-list for 2008, do you have the time?

Mona Singh: "This may sound boring. But I'll be visiting Gurudwaras for the new year's eve to thank God for all he has given me. Then I'll spend the day with the family. Then I'll party at night with friends. In 2008 I hope I get that one big role in Bollywood."

Amrita Arora: "I'll be working in Banglore on 31st. In 2008 I want to do more interesting work. And my films should do well."

Neil Mathur: "I plan to holiday in the Far East with the family. But I don't know if it will actually happen. I wish for a line-up of good directors in 2008."

Perizaad Zorabian: This new year is special. Because it's my first as mommie to baby Zaha. Playing Mommie, Daddy & Baby is like living in a fairytale.In 2008 I want to balance out my family life with my career.

Arbaaz Khan: "This year for the new year's I'll be at our family farm-house in Panvel with my parents and brothers. Earlier during year-end we'd head to Goa or Dubai.

In 2008 I want to quit smoking. My son is growing up and I don't want him to feel it's okay to smoke because daddy's doing it.

Sonam Kapoor: "I'm actually working this new year's in Jaipur. But my parents, sister and my best friend are coming to visit me."

Kangana Ranaut: "No plans for the new year. But I do want to take a holiday in the South of France. Is that my new year plan or my wish for 2008? I don't know.

Upen Patel: "I'll be spending a quiet domesticated new year with my mom. In 2008 I hope for happiness success and love and a life freed of manipulations."

Sophie Chowdhary: "I like to bring in the new year while performing on stage.. It's not just about money. I'm passionate about singing and dancing.

And I can start my new year by doing what I love then I'm blessed.

In 2008 I want to be appreciated as an actor and not just a veejay and singer. I want to break the mould. Just because one is sexy and glamorous it doesn't mean one cannot be a versatile and deep actress.

Moving away from myself, I'd like everyone to get seriously concerned about global warming. Otherwise we may not see 2009!

Koena Mitra: "I'll be dancing at the Sahara Star Hotel. Afterwards I'll party. I'm glad I'll be working and I'll bring in the new year with work. In 2008 I want better work and more love from everyone. At the of the day all we want is happiness.

Himesh Reshammiya: "I don't have any partying plans. I'm totally tied up with my recordings of Karzzzzz.

In 2008 I want to live up to the audiences' expectations in my my 3 films Karzzz, Kajraare and A Love Issssstory.

Malaika Arora: "I'll be in Delhi performing for Country Club. In 2008 I want my new tv show and my feature film EMI to do well.

Dino Morea: "I'm spending the new year with my family and closed friends. My parents are down from Bangalore. In 2008 all I want is to work every day.

Sameera Reddy: "I'll be shooting on the 1st. So I'll bring in the new year with family and friends in Mumbai. In 2008 I'd like to build on the sense of positivity that I created within me in 2007.

Amrita Rao: "Since January 2007 I've been living out of suitcases. I've just returned from a month's schedule in Jaisalmer.

So now I'm looking forward to spending in Mumbai. My cousins have come down from America and we'll be partying together."

Ruslaan Mumtaz: "I'm spending New Years with Veerappan. Ha ha. We're going to Mangalore to spend new year's eve in the middle of the forest right where Veerappan lived.

There will be no contact with the outside world. So if Steven Spielberg wants to get in touch he'll just have to wait."

Celina Jaitley: "My brother got engaged on 27 December. So we had a family dinner on New Year's welcoming his fiancée to the family.

That apart I want my career to finally take off in 2008. I've worked hard. I want my dues.

Manoj Bajpai: "Though the new year is just another day for me I must admit this one is special because I'll be spending time in my new house."

Rahul Bose: "It's a somber New Years for me and my sister. We lost our father recently.

We're in our ancestral home in Kasauli going through his things, putting finishing touches to his life. But I don't grieve for my father."

Arshad Warsi: "I'm off to the mountains in Uttaranchal with my family. I wish the world would takes global warming seriously in 2008.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “What are the stars planning for the New Year?”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .