Thursday, February 21, 2008

Now I have a butt like J-Lo: Sherlyn


Despite being a well-endowed woman, Sherlyn Chopra suffered from a major complex all this while – she felt her butt was not sexy enough. She even expressed this to ad filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar while shooting her latest videos for album ‘Outrageous’ with him.

And guess what, she had gone ahead and got a surgery done to get that Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez like backside, the two ladies She admires a lot for their sex appeal.

Chopra spent around Rs 25 lakh for a plastic surgery at a Hyderabad hospital and now possesses 'a perfect heart-shaped bum.'

Says Sherlyn, "None of the Bollywood heroines have butts like Salma Hayek and JLo. Though I was always curvy but I wanted to change the way my derriere looked. Since I wanted to raise the bar and reach out to a bigger audience, I felt it was essential to have the right statistics."

As she plans to floor some more fans with her brand new figure Chopra has also kicked up another row by calling Rakhi Sawant pagli after a stage show in Delhi recently?

"Rakhi started it all when she called me ‘nangi’ just because I was wearing a brassiere along with tight leather trousers. The top was heavily embellished and it was looking quite classy on me," Sherlyn fights backs.

She adds, "And who does she think she is? She wears such cheap outfits. Yeh toh wahi baat hui woh Karen toh chamatkar aur hum Karen to balatkar. I am using this lingo because Rakhi Sawant will understand it!"

Ms perfect figure is now looking forward to strike new music deals with international artists.

Recently she was spotted Barcelona representing Bollywood at the annual 3GSM World Congress where she also had meetings with members of ‘Black Eyed Peas’ and ‘Will.I.AM’.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Now I have a butt like J-Lo: Sherlyn”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .