Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ranbir doesn't love Deepika now

Reams are being written about Ranbir Kapoor's love life these days.

The 25-year-old son of Neetu and Rishi Kapoor admitted his fondness for Sonam Kapoor but at the same time he is being linked with his ex-flame Deepika Padukone as well. And Some says he is bonkers about Nandita Mehtani.

So whom is he dating? "Nobody. I swear to God!" answers Ranbir with a mischivious smile.

"Sonam is an amazing person, amazingly beautiful… and I wouldn't blame myself if I was in love with her; but unfortunately, I am not.

She has moved on to her next film and I have moved on to mine and we try to keep in touch," he adds.

But what about Deepika with whom he has shot a schedule in Australia for Yashraj film?

Says Ranbir, "My current relationship with Deepkia is totally professional. We have a great working relationship.

I met her while she was shooting for Om Shanti Om, and we realized we would be working together and I thought I should get to know her.

We were friendly, we used to go out for dinners with a bunch of friends. The media blew it out of proportion.

They were writing really nasty things and linking us together, which made it awkward between us."

She was already in a relationship at the time... then the two films were being compared to each other. It started getting a little ugly.

Her family was concerned, my family was concerned. Together, we decided to keep our distance and concentrate on our careers," he adds.

But their new found closeness at YashRaj sets might change all that. Let's just wait and watch if the foccused duo create space for their romance to blossom all over again or not.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Ranbir doesn't love Deepika now”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .