Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Meet Subhash Ghai's latest discovery!





Anuraag Sinha is one lucky fellow.

Not everyone can boast of a debut within six months of landing in a new city. But that is exactly what happended to the 24-year old whose making his debut in Subhash Ghai's Black & White.

The film also stars Anil Kapoor, Shefali Shah and Aditi Sharma

Tell us about yourself?

I am from Patna. After I graduated in Chemistry from Delhi, I realised that I was not interested in the subject any more. It was then that I decided to try acting and enrolled myself at the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Pune.

We are family of four -- my dad is an IPS officer and my mom is a house wife. My sister is married.

I have always been more inclined towards movies since childhood. My family would take us to the movies regularly. But I never told anyone about my interest in movies as I was good in academics.

How did you get the offer?

When I passed out from FTII in 2006, I gave my portfolio to Mukta Arts. Within a week I received a call from their office. I met Subhash Ghai, who narrated the script to me. He liked me and I was on board.

Read the rest of the interview here

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Meet Subhash Ghai's latest discovery!”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .