Friday, April 18, 2008

Amrita arora to get naked for cosmopolitan

Beats Lara Dutta, Esha Deol and Dia Mirza to become the brand ambassador of Royal Fans, a Pakistani product Amrita Arora will soon be seen across the border endorsing Royal Fans of Pakistan.

Says a source, “Esha Deol, Lara Dutta, Amrita Arora and Dia Mirza were short-listed to do the Royal Fans ad but finally Amrita was selected. The company told her that she was one of the most Googled faces in Pakistan.”

Amrita Arora says, “Yes, I am doing endorsing Royal Fans, a Pakistani company. I had heard that they were in talks with other actresses too. We shot the ad recently in India. It has been beautifully shot by Sanjeev Choudhary who has shot the Lux and Nakshatra ads.

Ashley Rebello has designed some lovely gowns for me. For a change, I can’t wear anything but gowns covering me from head to toe, as Pakistani society is conservative. I can’t wear my usual revealing clothes,” she laughs.

Speaking of revelations, Amu will bare it in a bikini for the cover of Cosmopolitan.

The actress who’s toning up adds, “For the last two months, I’ve been practising Yoga two hours a day with one of Bharat Thakur’s assistants Priya and take a run at night. I have joined Zarine Mehta’s gym and lost four kilos.

I will shoot for the Cosmo cover on April 23 wearing the minutest of bikinis. It’s the latest line from abroad from Gucci, Fendi and Louis Vuitton. I am nervous as I’ve never posed in a bikini before but I am excited.”

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Amrita arora to get naked for cosmopolitan”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .