Thursday, May 22, 2008

I will definitely marry Farhan - Ayesha Takia

Ayesha Takia has been in the news of late for more reasons than one — her alleged liposuction procedure to get into shape, for setting up a boutique hotel in Goa with boyfriend Farhan Azmi, and also her impending marriage to him later in the year.

The pretty actress, who has finally shed all those extra kilos she had piled on, is now looking svelte and sexy.

Refuting all the rumours about her liposuction rumours Ayesha says, “There has been a lot of talk about my liposuction of late. I just decided to hit the gym and lose all the excess weight I had put on and I even set up a gym in my house. I am taking great care of what I eat and I really don’t know where all these liposuction rumours came from!” she says.

So when does she plan to get married to Farhan? “We have been in love for two years now and I have never denied that. But there’s time for our marriage and I will most definitely be getting married to him! Though it’s not anytime soon. We are just planning to set up our hotel and hopefully it will be ready by next season. I will let everybody know when I am getting married. I am busy with my business plans,” she adds.

Ayesha’s last few films have not done so well at the box office. “Yes, they have not but I am looking ahead to great films this year. I am being selective about the films I am doing now. There is E. Niwas’ De Taali, Ahmed Khan’s Paathshala, Nagesh Kukunoor’s Tasveer and Boney Kapoor’s Wanted. De Taali is all set to release. I loved the tagline of the film which says “Fall in love with friends”. It’s a lovely film on friendship. The chemistry between all of us actors is great too. Also I am working with my favorite actor Ritesh, who is a pretty crazy character in the film. We were a young bunch of people on the sets and we had great fun together,” smiles Ayesha.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “I will definitely marry Farhan - Ayesha Takia”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .