Thursday, May 08, 2008

TV stars on 'Kya aap panchvi pass sai tez hain'




This weekend, Shah Rukh Khan will rub shoulders and share kisses with the Bidaai sisters, Sara Khan (Sadhna) and Parul Chauhan (Ragini) on Star Plus' Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai?.

The actresses, who star in the popular soap on Star Plus, are still recovering from their exciting experience.

"It was a wonderful experience for me," Parul says. "I still remember the day when the executive producer of the show asked me if I was willing to participate in the contest. Without thinking too much, Sarah and I agreed. Only then did it strike me that we would share screen space with Shah Rukh Khan!"Parul has always been a big SRK fan, right from his Circus days.

"My family was surprised that I was such a big fan of a small telestar. I would always tell them that he would become a big star! And when he became the badshah of Bollywood, I stood vindicated!" she exclaims.

Needless to say it was quite an experience for her when she shook hands with SRK on the sets.

"I felt like the world had stopped revolving and everything was focused on us," Parul gushes. "He asked me about my reel life role and even commented on my complexion." The actress is deliberately using make-up to look darker in Bidaai, as per the script demands.

"Shah Rukh noticed my real skin colour and complimented me," she says. Both actresses appeared in their Bidaai get-up for Paanchvi Pass.

"We rehearsed together in his make-up room and then played the game," Parul explains. "We even danced together to the Bidaai song."

Shah Rukh even allowed the two girls to peck him on his cheek.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “TV stars on 'Kya aap panchvi pass sai tez hain'”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .