Saturday, July 26, 2008

'I love Ranbir too much!' Deepika padukone

Deepika Padukone has been linked to a string of men in the past – from her ex, Nihar Pandya, to Yuvraj Singh.

It’s only now that the rumours have finally stopped at Ranbir Kapoor. So when Rakhi Sawant asks her to clear the air, she gets candid and retorts, “It’s only Ranbir I am in love with. I don’t understand why the media always points a finger at me. It really unnerves me. No one ever talks about what the boy has done to me. I feel men should be taken to task equally.”

Point noted.
A movie with her beau and two more sizzling beauties for company – this would prompt anyone to ask the lady if she ever felt jealous seeing her guy romancing two hot Bollywood babes. To which the actress replies, “I don’t have many scenes with Ranbir, Bipasha and Minissha. I would not say I was jealous but yes, I do hope Ranbir and I get a good film together.”

Chic and gorgeous Deepika also confesses that she is not comfortable with her body shape. When Rakhi probes further by asking whether she would sport a bikini for a Yash Raj movie, she surprises her with, “No. I don’t have the body to carry it off.” And what about her much talked about height? “The actors I have worked with so far are quite short, but that’s not a problem as I anyway don’t like wearing heels. And it should not be a problem any longer because the newer actors are all tall.”

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “'I love Ranbir too much!' Deepika padukone”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .