Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shilpa Shetty is okay with botox if it comes to that

Actress Shilpa Shetty is not averse to botox, but doesn’t feel the need for it yet. She’s a household name in Britain after her row with Jade Goody in the Big Boss show. She told Daily Mail in an interview that she’s aware she’s ageing and is practical about it: “I’m aware I’m getting older, but I’ll take it as it comes - I’m not averse to having botox, for example, but I just don’t feel I need it yet.


The way I see it, I spent a long time getting comfortable with who I am. I was an ugly duckling as a child, and it took a lot ofShilpa Shetty Launches Her Perfume S2 at The Perfume Shop on July 6Th ,2007 in London, England - 11.jpg hard work to get to where I am today, where I’m not so self-critical. “I still don’t think I’m as good-looking as my sister, Shamita, or even my mother, who is stunning, even now. But I’ve metamorphosed into the person I am today, and I’m pretty content.”

Shilpa says she owes a lot to the controversial Big Boss show for opening avenues for her. I didn’t have that international platform - and I’m not embarrassed to say that I have it now because of Big Brother. I’m very aware that the UK public stood up for me and for what was right, and I’m very grateful for that. Everyone in life makes mistakes - you learn from them and move on.”

She has made peace with her former fellow contestant, Jade Goody, now diagnosed with cancer. “I spoke to her before she returned to the UK, but it was a very private conversation that I won’t share. She knows we’ve buried the hatchet. Life’s too short to bear any hatred. I can only pray that she makes a full recovery.”

She is more open now about her relationship with London-based entrepreneur Raj Kundra. The long-distance relationship Shilpa Shetty walks The Ramp For Tarun Tahiliani - 1.jpg- she’s in Mumbai - does not come easy, but at the same time it has made them value each other more, she confesses.

So, is she ready for marriage to Raj? “Definitely, and I’m sure I will, God willing. I intend to try and do that as soon as my professional life has calmed down hopefully in the next couple of years. I don’t want to make too many predictions as I don’t believe in making too many plans, but, yes, I have a man in my life and, yes, I hope we will get married.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

7 comments to “Shilpa Shetty is okay with botox if it comes to that”

Great common sense here. Wish I?d tohguht of that. AFAICT you've ceoevrd all the bases with this answer! SwissGer Backpack | Cheap Handbag

BackpackUnion said...
on 

gud.....
In Sushrut Plastic Surgery Clinic Liposuction, Breast Implant, Nose Job, Rhinoplasty, Hair Transplant, Botox etc treatments are done.

Dr. Sanjay Kucheria said...
on 

this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
massage chairs

Himanshu Pati Tripathi said...
on 

Thanks for sharing all this great info.I am going to bookmark this for sure.
Beach Cruisers

Himanshu Pati Tripathi said...
on 

Keep it up. i am so glad that I have found this your article because I have been searching for some information about various recipes from pig meat almost an hour.
Movers NYC

Himanshu Pati Tripathi said...
on 

I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job.
Personal Protection Dogs

Himanshu Pati Tripathi said...
on 

Robo 2.0 Movie review on xappie.com

Movies Updates said...
on 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .